- the amount of personal data we collect;
- the purpose of personal data collection;
- how we use your personal data.
Your personal data can be collected in the following ways:
- The information you provide to us personally. This type of information helps to identify you in our services. It comprises your full name, company name, postal address and other data related to your personal account.
- The information we obtain when you use our service. To maintain the smooth
operation of the PickPoint services and provide you with the best possible
user experience we also gather additional information about you, such as your search
queries, location, etc. This information may include, but not be limited to, your:
- full name;
- account password;
- IP address;
- IP address;
- search queries history.
All personal data is stored on international servers that may be located outside your country.
We do not disclose your personal data to any companies, organizations or individuals outside PickPoint. However, we may need to disclose your information in one of the following cases:
- at your written consent;
- legally, if we have clear evidence that access, use, or disclosure of your
personal information is necessary to:
- satisfy legal requirements, regulations, a legal process or a government request;
- ensure the compliance with our Terms of Service, including the investigation of its possible violations;
- detect and prevent fraud, breach of security, or technical failures of the service;
- prevent any harm to rights, property, or security of the PickPoint service, its users, and society in whole, in accordance to applicable laws.
Changes / Updates